How To Order
There are some steps you need to take to order medicines from our company. For this, you must first have a prescription written by a specialist doctor. You will need to send your prescription to us in order to provide the medicines you need to use as part of your treatment. IUPharmacy is a well-established and reliable pharmaceutical company that accepts orders. You can order the medicines on our site by choosing the ones that are suitable for your treatment.
How Do I Order?
You can place an order by any of the following 3 easy ways:
PLEASE NOTE: For prescription item(s), we require valid prescriptions written by a licensed doctor. We cannot process or ship any Rx orders without a valid prescription.
** Order Online
- Use the search field or product category tabs to browse our site and add items to your shopping cart.
- Once all items have been added to your shopping cart, you may check out. You will then be guided step-by-step through the account creation and check out process by our website.
- For prescription items, you will be required to fax, email or mail your prescription(s).
For any questions or concerns, please call us
** Order By Phone
We value customer service highly and realize the importance of speaking with a live person. Our call center is open 5 days a week and our patient care specialists are always happy to assist you in placing your order.
Simply call us
(Temporarily Not Avaliable)
** Order By Fax or Mail
- Download and print our order form. If ordering for more than one individual, please use a separate order form for each individual.
- Browse our website, iupharmacy.com, to view the prices of the items you are ordering. Please record the item prices on your order form and ensure that all required fields are completed in full.
- Fax, email or mail us the completed form along with any prescription(s) for Rx required item(s) in your order.